Life always teaches us something every moment. Some lessons in life are learnt after actually experiencing it. It is hard to accept the bitter truths of life, but once you accept these realities, you will start appreciating and enjoying your life rather than whining about it. Life shows us what we want to see. If we see troubles, we will always be in trouble, but if we see happiness in every pain, we will attract more happiness in our life. This is the law of the universe. You get what you give to the universe, in manifolds. Here are some lessons that life teaches everyone with the passage of time.
- Relax, don’t be so serious about your life (no one else is.)
- Start saving right from your first paycheck.
- Just move a little ahead if you are in doubt.
- It’s more painful to cry alone. Look for a reliable shoulder.
- Don’t hate anyone and show kindness. You will waste some precious time of your sweet and short life.
- Life is good, though not as good as we sometimes expect it to be.
- Pay your bills every month.
- Accept that you are wrong sometimes. You don’t need to be right to win every conflict.
Some More Important Lessons
- Don’t resist chocolates or sweet indulgences you crave.
- Your life is not as same as others, so don’t compare your life to someone else’s.
- Enjoy a peaceful present by making peace with your past.
- Let your kids see your tears, cry out in front of them if you need to.
- Learn to keep a secret.
- You are not a part of a secret relationship, accept it.
- You can face any challenge in life if you are mentally prepared to face it.
- You can still have a happy childhood, it all depends on you.
- Being a writer involves writing, so write to become a writer.
- Don’t give up, chase your dreams and be what you want to be.
More Important Lessons
- Every day is a special occasion because you are alive! So wear your favorite dress, spread new sheets on the bed and don’t wait for a special occasion to pamper yourself.
- Wear your favorite shade, be it blue, yellow or purple. Be eccentric and enjoy life.
- Facing a disaster? Just ask yourself, “Will this matter in five years from now?”
- No one else is responsible for your happiness but you.
- Work hard and over prepare, then cool down and relax.
- Your brain is the most essential sex organ.
- Forgive your loved ones for all that they have done.
- Don’t worry about what others think of you
- Give time a chance to heal everything messed up in your life.
- Every situation changes, whether good or bad.
- Miracles happen, believe in them!
- Connect with your friends, they will be there with you when you are nee them. Your job won’t.
Yes! More Important Lessons
- Don’t worry if you are growing old, at least you are assured you won’t die young.
- Make your child’s childhood memorable, they only get it once.
- Opportunities are everywhere, go out and experience them.
- Make the most out of the life that you want.
- Calm your mind by taking deep breaths.
- Someone is really happy with your happiness.
- Don’t envy anyone, you have all you want.
- You have yet to experience the best moments of your life.
- If you want it, ask for it.
- Surrender once a while.
- No matter how your day was, just give it a fresh start.
Care for Others and Lean to Love
- Our problems are not that problematic if we compare them to others.
- Life isn’t a piece of cake, but it’s worth enjoying as much.
- The happiest fact of life is that you love and are being loved.
- Remember that someone somewhere loves you truly.
- Just stay away from things that aren’t enjoyable, useful or beautiful.
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.
- There is always someone who wants to see you smile.
- Your smile can make someone’s day.
- Satisfaction is always better than success.